For our branch located in Paris (Rue d’Aboukir 2me arrondissement), we are recruiting a
Transport Business Process Manager
- Monitoring and driving of operational process efficiency & quality in defined areas
- Analyze operational processes in view of improving efficiencies
- Develop process controls and quality gates in order to ensure process adherence, customer/carrier satisfaction and to enforce the global application of process standards
- Measure performance and communicate process performance to management
- Suggest process efficiencies & quality improvement initiatives
- Facilitate super-user forums in order to identify potential for process/systems improvements and manage subsequent implementations
- Development of operational directives & process standards, e.g. manuals, Standard Operating Procedures, global calculation standards, global reporting standards, global forms etc.
- Implement training concept on processes standards locally in coordination with Corporate Personnel Development
- Define operational system requirements in order to ensure the deployment of latest IT solutions and a high degree of process automation in cooperation with IT and the business
- Apprenticeship in freight forwarding or bachelor degree in Economics or Transport Logistics Management
- First operational experience in international freight forwarding (air & sea freight), transport & global trade &/or in consultancy company specialized in transportation &/or software house developing transportation ERP’s
- Can prove a high operational process expertise and financial acumen, deeply analytical work approach and affinity toward IT solutions
- Autonomous, structured and pro-active working style
- Actively listens to and understands others’ needs and includes them when finding solutions; constructively interacts in cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude towards challenges and can turn ideas into actions
- Excellent user knowledge of software and IT systems
- Excellent English/French language skills (Italian a plus)
What you can expect?
Working with us means experiencing a truly global reality: every day, staff members around the world cooperate on developing logistics solutions for their customers. Smart minds with drive encounter numerous opportunities to play a vital role in this process. Flat hierarchies, a pleasant and friendly work environment, considerable opportunities for personal development and long-term career planning provide the basis for your success.
AT FERRARI GROUP, WE BUILD RELATIONSHIPS
Ferrari Group is a market leader in international freight forwarding and logistics solutions for jewelry and luxury goods, with operations in over 60 countries.
Ferrari Group firmly believes that the key to winning the hearts of clients lies in “adding value”: the company places a very strong emphasis on high service quality, flexibility, timeliness, responsiveness and accurate solutions to customers’ needs.
If you have the top skills we require and are interested in discovering why Ferrari Group really stands out from the rest, we look forward to receiving your application.
Ferrari is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by laws. Ferrari makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.