Ferrari Group is the operator of this Site (the “Operator”). This site and each of its modules, together with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the copyrighted property of Ferrari Group and/or its various third party providers and distributors and which is licensed to the Operator. Unless otherwise noted, all materials, including images, illustrations, graphics, designs, logos, icons, photographs, text, web pages, email communications, video and audio clips, software and other materials that are part of the Site (collectively, the “Contents”) are the property of Ferrari Group. You may not modify, remove, delete, reproduce, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale or, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content. In addition, the trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the “Trademarks”) are registered and common law Trademarks of Ferrari Group, its affiliates, and various third parties. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the content on the site or Trademarks without the prior written permission of the Operator, Ferrari Group, or such other party that may own the content on the site or Trademarks. “Affiliate” shall mean, with respect to the Operator, any entity that is controlled by Ferrari Group, where “control” means owning, directly or indirectly, more than 50% of the capital stock of such relevant entity.
ACCEPTABLE USE OF SITE
The Operator and Ferrari Group (as the case may be) grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub-licensable and revocable right to use this site in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. You agree that you:
- Impersonate another person or use a false name or a name you are unauthorised to use or create a false identity or e-mail address or try to mislead others as to the identity or origin of any communications;
- Modify, access or make available data stored on a computer device which you have accessed through our network, when either the owner of the data, computer or device has taken steps to prevent you from doing this or the owner has expressed a wish that you do not do this;
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned or licensed to you or collect information about others (eg names/addresses) without their prior consent;
- Damage, interfere with or disrupt access to the Site or do anything which may interrupt or impair their functionality;
- Save as authorised in these terms, make any commercial or business use of the Site or resell or commercially benefit from any part or aspect of the Site;
- Publish, post, distribute, disseminate or otherwise transmit defamatory, offensive, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful or objectionable material or information;
- Threaten, harass, stalk, abuse, disrupt or otherwise violate the rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Make available, upload or distribute by any means any material or files that contain any viruses, bugs, corrupt data, “trojan horses”, “worms” or any other harmful software;
- Falsify the true ownership of software or other material or information contained in files made available via the Site;
- Obtain or attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the Site, other services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our affiliates’ networks which are identified as restricted;
- Set up links to the Website, except to the home page of Ferrari Group. (172.16.4.126) without express written permission from the Web Master.
- shall not use any “robot,” “spider”, “crawler” or other automated device, or a program, algorithm or methodology having similar processes or functionality, or any manual process, to monitor or copy any of the web pages, data or content found on this site, in any case without the prior written permission of the Ferrari Group.
- shall not, except as permitted under applicable law, alter, modify, translate, decompile, adapt, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works from any content or component from this site.
You agree that you shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other loss or harm resulting from your use of this site.
We will not respond unless required to do so by law to any electronic mail (“e-mail”) which contains threatening, abusive, malicious, pornographic, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal or inappropriate material. We reserve the right to take such action as we in our sole discretion deem fit in respect of such material. Unless you indicate to the contrary all e-mails received will be taken to be submitted, where appropriate, for publication, free of charge. If we decide to publish an e-mail from you on the Website we will incur no liability to you by doing so. Where appropriate we will endeavour to respond to e-mails with 5 days of receipt, but we cannot and do not guarantee to respond to e-mails. E-mails will generally be stored for 12 months after which time they will automatically be deleted. An e-mail sent to the incorrect destination is liable to be deleted immediately and if you are unsure of the correct destination for your e-mail please contact us via the Contact Us page.
Occasionally, there may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions availability. Please notify us of any inaccuracies and we will do our best to rectify any errors quickly. We shall have no liability for any such changes or errors and are not bound to fulfil orders at old or erroneous prices or information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please refer to our Returns and Exchanges policy below for your course of action.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND WARRANTY
Ferrari Group provides the Contents on this Site on an “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, either express of implied, including without limitation any warranty for information, services offered on this Site. Ferrari Group expressly disclaims any duty to update or revise the Contents on this Site, although Ferrari Group may modify the Contents at any time without notice. You expressly agree that your use of this Site is at your sole risk. We disclaim any liability applying to any damages or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Site due to failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation, transmission, computer virus, loss or damage to data, loss of privacy, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of the Contents of this Site. Ferrari Group will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from this Site, including, but limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or consequential damages.
We welcome your feedback. Should you feel dissatisfied with any of our services, please contact us via the Contact Us page.