Ferrari Group PLC, with registered office at 2 Allen Street, London, England, W8 6BH (“HQ”), and the companies belonging to Ferrari Group as indicated in this website www.ferrarigroup.net (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, “Company”), in the person of its director, and the companies belonging to Ferrari Group as indicated in this website www.ferrarigroup.net, in their quality of data controller, wishes to inform You, pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (“Regulation”), including the individual provisions of the Control Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), where applicable, that personal data from You provided through the transmission of your spontaneous application through the website www.ferrarigroup.net they will be shared with the companies of the group and will be processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and in the manner indicated below.
It is possible to contact the Data Controllers or to know the complete list of Data Processors designated by them by writing to the following email address [email protected]
1) Type of personal data being processed
The Company mainly processes the following categories of personal data:
• Identification and contact details such as, for example, Your name, surname, date of birth, fiscal code, address, telephone contact, residence, domicile;
• Other personal data that might be sent by You in the application.
Hereinafter “Personal Data”
2) Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
• Provision of Personal Data is necessary to handle any requests submitted by You;
• Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of any pre-contractual obligations in connection with a potential business collaboration.
• Processing of the Personal Data is necessary for the performance of a contract or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract according to article 6 letter b) of the Regulation;
• Processing of the Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller according to article 6 letter f) of the Regulation.
3) Methods of processing
In any case, the processing will be carried out, using IT tools, by the data controller and by any appointed managers and appointees, in compliance with any precautionary measure that guarantees the data security and confidentiality pursuant to and in accordance with the provisions set forth in art. 32 of the Regulation.
Personal data will be processed by the Company and its representatives using IT systems (and manual systems) according to provisions of law and protecting the privacy of the data subject and their rights, by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
4) Data retention
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were acquired.
All the aforementioned data will be kept as necessary for the management of your request, in any case not beyond 1 year of their collection except for the possible establishment of the employment and/or collaboration relationship. We will keep the data for this period also to be able to demonstrate, in case of dispute, that we have conducted the selection and recruiting processes without discrimination, in a correct and transparent manner. The personal data functional to the fulfillment of civil and fiscal obligations will be retained even later, in compliance with said obligations, according to the retention timeline established by the applicable norms.
After these terms the data will be deleted and / or destroyed.
5) Communication, disclosure and transfer of data
Your data may be shared with specific categories of recipients, such as individuals who can access data by virtue of legal provisions, regulations or EU legislation, within the limits set by these rules.
Your data may be communicated to other companies belonging to the Ferrari Group, for the purpose of managing your request. In this case, adequate levels of protection and safeguard are guaranteed according to the applicable rules.
6) Rights of the interested party
The data subject may exercise, in relation to the processing of data described therein, the rights provided for by the Regulation (art. 15-21), including:
• Right to receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (access rights);
• Right to update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
• Right to request the deletion or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
• Right to oppose the treatment (right of opposition);
• Right to revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
• Right to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
• Right to receive a copy of the data in electronic format concerning the data subject rendered in the context of the employment contract, and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, you can contact:
– For any of the company belonging to Group: Ferrari Group PLC at [email protected]
– For Germany: the local Data Protection Office at [email protected]
– For Italy: the local Data Protection Office at [email protected]
– For Singapore: the local Data Protection Office at [email protected]
7) Changes and updates to the Information
Even in consideration of future changes that may affect the applicable privacy legislation, this Information Notice may be integrated and / or updated, in whole or in part. The changes will be published in a timely manner.