Ferrari Spa, with registered office in Via San Giovanni Bosco, 10 15121 Alessandria (hereinafter, for the sake of brevity, “Company”), in the person of the pro-tempore Legal Representative and the companies belonging to Ferrari Group as indicated in this website www.ferrarigroup.net, in their quality of data controller, wishes to inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of the European Regulation 679/2016 concerning the protection of personal data (“Regulation”) and the national legislation, including the individual provisions of the Control Authority (Guarantor for the protection of personal data), where applicable, that personal data from You provided through the transmission of your spontaneous application through the website www.ferrarigroup.net will be processed in compliance with the legislative and contractual provisions in force for the purposes and in the manner indicated below.
It is possible to contact the Data Controllers or to know the complete list of Data Processors designated by them by writing to the following email address [email protected]
1. Type of personal data being processed
The Company mainly processes the following categories of personal data:
- identification and contact details (such as, for example, name, surname, date of birth, fiscal code, address, telephone contact, residence, domicile);
- data relating to previous work experience (such as, for example, positions held, date of hiring, corporate role, remuneration and benefits, periodic evaluations, other data relating to work experience), professional qualifications and professional information published by the candidate ;
- tax and income data (such as, by way of example, tax code, previous salary);
- data suitable to reveal the state of health (documentation relating to a situation of disability or belonging to a protected category);
- any other data provided by sending the curriculum vitae (such as, for example, images on the bank)
- other data sent by the applicant.
2. Purpose of the processing and legal basis of the processing
The purposes for which the personal data supplied by you and indicated in your curriculum vitae are collected and processed relate to the establishment of a database from which the Company can select potential candidates for any future recruitment; the same data, therefore, will be processed by the Data Controller exclusively for purposes related to personnel selection procedures, for the possible execution of preliminary activities to the stipulation of an employment contract and to fulfill any law, contract or regulation.
In any case, the processing will be carried out, using IT tools, by the data controller and by any appointed managers and appointees, in compliance with any precautionary measure that guarantees the data security and confidentiality pursuant to and in accordance with the provisions set forth in art. 32 of the Regulation.
According to art. 6.1 letter b) and f) of the Regulation, the provision of your data for the purposes indicated above does not require your consent.
The conferment of the aforementioned data is necessary to carry out the activities connected to the search and selection of personnel, and failure to provide such data makes it impossible for the Company to consider your application in the context of a selection process.
3. Methods of processing
Personal data will be processed by the Company and its representatives using IT systems (and manual systems) according to provisions of law and protecting the privacy of the data subject and their rights, by adopting appropriate technical and organizational measures to guarantee an adequate level of security.
As part of the selection activity, the Company may carry out verification activities of the information provided (e.g. academic qualifications and previous employers) only for selection purposes.
4. Data retention
Your personal data will be processed and stored for the time necessary to pursue the purposes for which they were acquired.
All the aforementioned data will be kept as necessary for the management of the selection process and the internal verification processes, in any case not beyond 1 year of their collection except for the possible establishment of the employment and/or collaboration relationship.
We will keep the data for this period also to be able to demonstrate, in case of dispute, that we have conducted the selection and recruiting processes without discrimination, in a correct and transparent manner.
The personal data functional to the fulfillment of civil and fiscal obligations will be retained even later, in compliance with said obligations, according to the retention timeline established by the applicable norms.
After these terms the data will be deleted and / or destroyed.
5. Communication, disclosure and transfer of data
Your data may be shared with specific categories of recipients, such as individuals who can access data by virtue of legal provisions, regulations or EU legislation, within the limits set by these rules.
Your data may be communicated to other companies belonging to the Ferrari Group, in Italy and abroad, for the purpose of managing the personnel selection process. In this case, adequate levels of protection and safeguard are guaranteed according to the applicable rules.
6. Rights of the interested party
The data subject may exercise, in relation to the processing of data described therein, the rights provided for by the Regulation (art. 15-21), including:
- Right to receive confirmation of the existence of your personal data and access their content (access rights);
- Right to update, modify and/or correct your personal data (right of rectification);
- Right to request the deletion or limitation of the processing of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or otherwise processed (right to be forgotten and right to limitation);
- Right to oppose the treatment (right of opposition);
- Right to revoke the consent, where given, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given prior to the revocation;
- Right to propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority in case of violation of the regulations regarding the protection of personal data;
- Right to receive a copy of the data in electronic format concerning the data subject rendered in the context of the employment contract, and request that such data be transmitted to another data controller (right to data portability).
To exercise these rights, you can contact the Data Protection Officer (hereinafter only “Data Protection Officer” or, in short, “DPO”) by sending an e-mail to [email protected]
7. Changes and updates to the Information
Even in consideration of future changes that may affect the applicable privacy legislation, this Information Notice may be integrated and / or updated, in whole or in part. The changes will be published in a timely manner.