Ferrari can engineer customized IT solutions to streamline cooperation with customers, either by establishing electronic data interchange with clients’ ERP resources or by providing ad hoc web tools for tracking shipments information and related documents.
Our web-based tool is a unique solution designed to improve the customer experience with the Ferrari network, optimizing and simplifying the basic processes, and allowing the customer to request services and view updated informations directly on the system.
Data exchange integration: Ferrari is open to any kind of Interface
Track & Trace: besides the usual characteristic of a tracking system, this “ad-hoc” application allows to:
• create different user levels with restrictions on the shipments visibility
• search for a shipment using the internal customer internal references
• retrieve pdf hardcopy of signed POD as soon as they are available
• have full tracking information (Master AWB, flight number, Express Courier tracking number for accessories sent through an integrator) and delivery information (name of the consignor and date/time of delivery)
• Available Download of documents directly from the web page (invoices, house air waybill, Proof of Deliveries, Customs Declaration)
• provide KPI and reports regarding shipments and invoicing activities such as Turnover as Shipment Cost
• provide KPI report regarding “Lead Time Transit” and “Co2 consumption”
Web Shipping Order: an easy web tool to request our domestic and international services.
• Real time alert to Ferrari export and security departments
• Live update of the shipment status and automatic alert by email/sms.
• Textual PODS published upon delivery/12 hours,
• Hard copy PODS available online within 24/48 hours